In order to finish your registration for a node, you'll need to link your Connect and other blockchain brand accounts. It's easy!
NOTE - you can also find video instructions for linking accounts here!
1. Sign into https://web.connectunited.com.
2. Select the user icon on the top-right corner.
3. With the user icon dropdown menu open, select Account Settings.
4. Please select the Linked Accounts tab.
5. Click "Link Account" on any of the brands that you would like to link to your Connect account.
6. You'll be prompted to enter your brand account-associated info for the brand that you are attempting to link. For example, If you are linking an Element account, you'll use the email associated with your Element account, as well as the login password for your Element account.
7. Click link account and the brand will appear in the Linked Accounts column. Your accounts are now linked!
Keep in mind if you can also create a new brand account here too. Just tap Link Account on the brand you're interested in to reveal the option to create a new account.
Unlinking your account is as easy as looking in your linked accounts column and clicking "Unlink Account".