It's easy to use the WIN Bridge!
Questions that will be covered in this article:
- What is the Gas Fee?
- What is the Bridge Fee?
- Is there a WIN balance minimum amount required to make a bridge transfer?
- Is there an ETH gas fee to use the WIN Bridge?
- How long will it take for the Bridge to process my transaction? (How long before WIN ERC-20 will show up in my Connect wallet?)
- What is the WIN Contract Address?
- Win ERC-20 Rewards
You can use the connect bridge following the instructions here:
- Log into web.connectunited.com
- Select My Wallet from the Dashboard
- Click on WIN balance
- Enter an amount to transfer. The Ethereum Mainnet section will reflect the amount of WIN ERC-20 tokens you will receive after deducting the bridge and gas fees.
- Click the ‘Preview Transaction’ button to preview your transaction summary. After accepting the disclaimer, enter your wallet passcode and click ‘Transfer’ to submit the transaction.
Hint: Wallet Passcode is also referred to as Encryption Passcode. This is the password you created during your Connect wallet setup. If you need to reset your Encryption Passcode, you can do so in the User Menu under Account Settings using your Recovery Phrase.
Hint #2: You must bridge over 1000 WIN.
Learn about the What and Why of the WIN Bridge here.
What is the Gas Fee?
The Gas Fee is a small fee required for every transaction to be executed on the Win blockchain platform.
This fee is not taken from the total WIN you are converting; it is in addition. Therefore, you must leave enough WIN in your WIN wallet to cover the gas fee. Tip: Using the MAX button when entering the amount you intend to convert will take the Gas Fee into consideration and leave enough WIN in your WIN wallet to pay this fee.
What is the Bridge Fee?
This is the price paid to transfer tokens from the WIN blockchain to the Ethereum Mainnet. This is a necessary fee and is given to the blockchain nodes to pross the transaction. A bridge fee in blockchain is a small charge for using a bridge to transfer assets or data between different blockchain networks, helping cover transaction processing and verification costs. The Bridge Fee is 1000 WIN.
This fee is taken from the total WIN you are converting during a bridge transaction. For example, If you convert 1500 WIN to WIN ERC-20 tokens, your total converted balance will be 500 WIN ERC-20.
Is there a WIN balance minimum amount required to make a bridge transfer?
The minimum balance when converting WIN to WIN ERC-20 is 1000 WIN. Please be aware that this minimum balance will only cover the Bridge Fee. In order to successfully convert WIN, it’s recommended to have over 1000 WIN available.
Is there an ETH gas fee to use the WIN Bridge?
There is not an Ethereum Gas Fee charged to Bridge WIN rewards to the Ethereum blockchain.
How long will it take for the Bridge to process my transaction? (How long before WIN ERC-20 will show up in my Connect wallet?)
While transactions may process faster, it can take up to 24 hours for the conversion to complete and reflect in your Connect wallet. Connect has no control over this process.
What is the WIN contract address?
The WIN ERC-20 contract address is 0xb10CB07CA2CDac77FbB5707f6690301f9d036F45.
Where can I see my new WIN ERC-20 rewards in Etherscan?
WIN ERC-20 can be viewed under ERC-20 Token Transfers